You cannot keep Lehengas away from an Indian wedding. Irrespective of the Geographical divergence, the Lehengas are a must for the weddings rituals. The pre-wedding functions are as majestic as the wedding. The number of fresh attire in your wardrobe should be similar to the number of the Pre-wedding functions. And then arrives the D-day, day of the marriage. The marriage ceremony showcases the beautiful Indian clothing style, a style that has become an inspiration to many even in the western countries.
Find herein the list of 7 best Lehenga styles for the wedding –
1. Bollywood Lehenga – Bollywood has been a role model, an Icon for many in terms of the dressing sense and the style. Imagine a Bollywood movie and a wedding scene; you will be mesmerized by the styles and patterns. These are a simulation to what you have seen on the big screen. The Bollywood inspired Lehengas are amongst the best sellers during the wedding season.
2. A-Line Lehenga – Class meets style is what you can say for A-line Lehengas. These Lehengas looks dapper in multi colours of single shade and with loads of embroidery all over. Available in Net and Georgette fabric, A-line lehenga is tighter at the waist and broadens to the bottom. Very common in the weddings, you will be stunned with the styles and patterns as it looks very gorgeous.
3. Fish cut Lehenga – Have become quite popular in the recent times. Also known as mermaid Lehenga, these are fitted till the knee in a tapered shape and then opens up at the bottom. The fish cut Lehenga is super stylish and looks very trendy. It goes very well with a lean and straight body type and conventionally it is known as a bridesmaid dress.
4. Contemporary Lehenga – This fashionable Lehenga brings you the latest designs from all over the India. Add a contemporary twist to your Bridal Lehenga and you are all set to up the fashion quest to the entire event. The contemporary Lehengas are a blend of ethnic, fresh, sexy and stylish. A simple yet sophisticated option for the bridal wear, contemporary Lehengas gives you a very royal look.
5. Lehenga Choli – One outfit that will win the people’s choice award is the designer Lehenga Choli. The Lehenga Choli is an intermingling of best styles, trends and shades of Bridal Lehenga choli. With the vast range of colours like pink, peach, gold, olive and few shades of red; the designer Lehenga choli are a great attire to wear which gives a bride very subtle look.
6. Jacket Lehenga – The most unmarked of the lot is the Jacket Lehenga. Simple yet very fashionable, the Jacket styled Lehenga has become a revelation in the city thanks to the word of mouth. The long jacket is covered with work of zardosi and velvet with complimenting buttons. It can make a great reception wear if worn in fabrics like brocade, silk or jacquard and with optimum jewellery.
7. Lehenga Saree – Indian costumes is at its best when you talk about the Lehenga saree. Modernly designed yet retaining the Indian ethnic values, the Lehenga saree are a blend of classy lehenga and a trendy Saree in a one piece of attire. Nothing can beat the style, the fashion, the flare of a Lehenga Saree. All that for its blend of colours and the embellishment of zari and gota patti embroidery.
Muslim Bride and Groom
Cuffs Are Showing – It’s a Fact
Distinct Styles of Promenade Dresses – Which A single Is for You?